How do you guys reheat chicken the day after without it tasking.. well.. Reheated?

asked by Cindafuckingrella over 1 year ago
Fsm

I usually put it in a pasta sauce or curry. Butter Chicken tastes AMAZING when made with roast chicken left overs.

But for just simple chicken, I tend to fry it so that the outside is a bit crunchy. It's a really nice texture with mashed potato, some green veg and some pickles.

Or, to just reheat it, I would put it in a covered dish in the toaster oven until heated all the way through. But this can sometimes make the meat a bit dry.

Cakes

I slice my second day roast chicken directly into whatever jus or sauce I have made, which I thin with a little white wine.

Moi_1

I make it into a chicken stew. Or like Bevi chop it into a sauce and simmer it on the stove until it absorbs the flavors.

Bigpan

Poke the left overs with a fork. Be aggressive.
Poach in chicken stock and use as you wish.

036

I am roasting a chicken tonight for dinner, and tomorrow after I pick up my CSA I am planning a sweets and greens hash (sweet potatoes and whatever greens are in the box) with torn chicken added in. Made with caramelized onions and topped with a poached eggs if I am in the mood to gild the lily ...