🔔
🔎

creative cooking: crescent roll crust...help!

Is it possible to make a pizza crust from crescent rolls? As in, can I lay them down flat across a baking pan, cover them with toppings and cook like a pizza? I have never made them before and for our night shift at the hospital we are doing a cookoff with the main ingredient being crescent rolls. I want to do a piza with pancetta, burratta, cherry tomatos and an egg over the top...not sure it is going to just completely fall apart on me! If not, I think I might just do mini beef wellingtons which doesn't really have any wow factor :/
Thanks in advance!

asked by Daniel Decline almost 2 years ago
Tad_and_amanda_in_the_kitchen

I think this could work! You might get a little leaking onto the pan between the layers of crescent rolls, but otherwise seems like a fun idea. Good luck with the cookoff!

Pinned

wow - celebrity answer - ha, thanks! I am going to give it a shot and post pictures if it works!

Dsc_0028

Mini Beef Wellingtons would wow me! :-)

Image

You could also use a muffin pan and do a roll pizza roll sprinkling the tops with cheese