🔕 🔔

Recommendations for restaurants in Barcelona, Spain?

asked by Pamplemousse over 2 years ago

Tickets....it's a tapas bar but I'm sure you could make dinner out of it. I haven't been buy since El Bulli closed it's the next best thing.
It's own by Ferran and Albert Adria of El Bulli fame.

Agut Avignon in the Barrio Gottico is good.Close to the old Cathedral not the Gaudi one. Don't expect to get a reservation before 9:00. That's just life in Catalunya, the restaurants really don't open for business before then. If you arrive at 9:05 you will likely be the first guests.

Walk a block or two away from las ramblas into barri gothic and you will find many little tapa bars that are very good. Walk in to check out the offerings on display before deciding.
Or, walk away from placa cataluna towards segrada familia and look for a restaurant called Gaudi's - order the paella.

Here is the most recent Eater Barcelona Heatmap (from December), with links to past heatmaps: http://eater.com/archives.... And I second what Pierino says--restaurants open around 9pm.