Cookie cookbook

I'm looking for a fairly simple cookie cookbook ideally with a lot of pictures for my mom. She already has the King Arthur book -- I'm looking for less of a tome and again pictures and illustrations would be great. Thanks!

asked by MTMitchell 10 months ago
ATL

Maida Heatter has a great cookie book and Martha Stewart has one although I've never baked anything from the latter.

Baci1

I like the Martha Stewart cookie cookbook. Lots of nice pictures.

Image

Martha Stewart 's cookie book is great ...has a picture of each cookie and all cookies are classified as crisp, crunchy, soft, etc. the recipes are well tested and come out as promised. Gourmet also has a cookie book with a picture of each cookie

Junechamp

Carole Walter's book "Great Cookies" has wonderful recipes and beautiful photos.

Highly recommend Alice Medrich's "Chewy, Gooey, Crispy, Crunchy."

Twitterprofilepic

The Nestle tollhouse cookbook was the first cookie cookbook I ever owned. Sure it's all recipes featuring Nestle, but that doesn't mean they aren't great cookies!

Melissa_mitchell

Excellent suggestions! Thank you all -- I was afraid that I wouldn't be able to find one that had good recipes and lots of pictures, and I really appreciate the help.