🔎

Cookie cookbook

I'm looking for a fairly simple cookie cookbook ideally with a lot of pictures for my mom. She already has the King Arthur book -- I'm looking for less of a tome and again pictures and illustrations would be great. Thanks!

Melissa_mitchell
ATL added 7 months ago

Maida Heatter has a great cookie book and Martha Stewart has one although I've never baked anything from the latter.

Baci1
HalfPint added 7 months ago

I like the Martha Stewart cookie cookbook. Lots of nice pictures.

Image
jamcook added 7 months ago

Martha Stewart 's cookie book is great ...has a picture of each cookie and all cookies are classified as crisp, crunchy, soft, etc. the recipes are well tested and come out as promised. Gourmet also has a cookie book with a picture of each cookie

Junechamp

Carole Walter's book "Great Cookies" has wonderful recipes and beautiful photos.

jimmyray added 7 months ago

Highly recommend Alice Medrich's "Chewy, Gooey, Crispy, Crunchy."

Twitterprofilepic
K_Squared added 7 months ago

The Nestle tollhouse cookbook was the first cookie cookbook I ever owned. Sure it's all recipes featuring Nestle, but that doesn't mean they aren't great cookies!

Melissa_mitchell
MTMitchell added 7 months ago

Excellent suggestions! Thank you all -- I was afraid that I wouldn't be able to find one that had good recipes and lots of pictures, and I really appreciate the help.