🔔
🔎

A question about a recipe: Roasted Fennel & White Bean Dip

012511f_302

I have a question about the recipe "Roasted Fennel & White Bean Dip" from singing_baker. I would like to construct the dish and put it in the fridge overnight and bake it right before guests come. Anyone see any downsides to this? Thanks in advance

asked by SKK almost 4 years ago
Tad_and_amanda_in_the_kitchen

I think this will work, no problem. If you're at all worried about the puree getting dense overnight, then simply start with step 3 the day you want to serve the dip. Would be great to at least get the fennel roasting and bean cooking done in advance.

Yes, I agree with Amanda. You may want to increase the cooking time by a couple of minutes as well just because it will all be cold from the fridge.

Buddhacat

Thanks Amanda and Singing_Baker, I tried both ways. What worked the best was starting with Step 3 as Amanda recommended. When I full constructed it it was too 'dry', not as creamy as the other way.