🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Seriously Delicious Ribs

I have a question about the recipe "Seriously Delicious Ribs" from Jennifer Perillo.

Recipe says to pour braising liquid over ribs. Should I pour all the liquid over the ribs in foil and cook them like that, then when I take them out of the foil, boil that liquid down, or, just moisten them?

asked by gsloper over 4 years ago

I put all the braising liquid in the pan with the ribs, then pour it off and reduce it after the ribs are done. I have made these multiple times and they are so good. You are going to really enjoy these. Try them with this radish and potato salad. . .so good. http://www.food52.com/recipes...

Also, I have had a more tender result when I wrap each individual rack in foil with the braising liquid divided among the packets rather than putting all of the racks together in the pan and covering the pan as a whole with foil.

Thanks so much for the answer!