A question about a recipe: Chocolate Cherry Black Pepper Cookies

Dsc06300

I have a question about step 3 on the recipe "Chocolate Cherry Black Pepper Cookies " from ENunn. It says:

"Slowly add dry ingredients to wet, 1/3 at a time, blending thoroughly with each addition. Stir in chocolate chips/pieces by hand. Refrigerate dough for 1 hour, at least."

The ingredients states 1/3 cup whole milk but I'm not sure when to add it. Is it added to the butter mixture or is it added to the dry ingredients and then you add in the butter mixture? I'm not sure what the sequence is.

asked by Franca about 3 years ago
Image

From ENunn's description, these are cakey cookies, so I would add the milk to the wet ingredients and then stir in the dry.

3-bizcard

Maybe you will hear from ENunn but I would think that you would add the milk as you would when you make a cake usually you add the liquid alternately to the butter and sugar with the dry, starting and ending with the dry. ENunn I'm sure can shed some light on this but they do appear to be cakey cookies.

From Our Friends
powered by ZergNet