🔔

less than a minute ago

Marian Bull favorited

Gjkzf-2lgbfx7qeia0tfjdhf9zhi7k6m3g1zcflqp16i_yjflqpzzcnyqgvsazhwy59fk9c_tuykwi9whqojra=s265-c

Porcelain Enamelware Cups

Kbxii8nr_pdq9rtycocxmvj4vaggtbj_a2cidi63ddwnvcl9p2irw5ye3moumv3kvuoclmtptcu6sujzow1v=s265-c

Porcelain Enamelware Cups

Us0v_xjpqqsc3--0qtkgjhkkx4jv11wq1cb8-o2ofj0labodtpjdbmbulls6thvatwr43qdcm9sxqovgpi73=s265-c

Sankaku Japanese Bandana

Cutgalette2

Slab Galette with Swiss Chard and Gruyère

🔎

A question about a recipe: Lavender and Almond Cupcakes

Lavender_cupcakes

I have a question about step 2 on the recipe "Lavender and Almond Cupcakes" from Rita Banci. It says:

"In a bowl sift the three flours and baking soda. Stir in sugar. Mix well and make a well in the center."
It doesn't say how much sugar -- how much?

asked by jeanine dunn over 3 years ago
Miglore

Kristen is the Executive Editor of Food52

I checked the recipe on Rita's blog and the sugar amount is missing there too. Hopefully she'll weigh in -- you can also try sending her a private message through her profile page.

Otherwise, you may want to just take a guess on the sugar amount, comparing against other cupcake recipes you like. Good luck and let us know how they turn out!

About_2

Sorry for my belated answer! Here I am! Well, Yes, I forgot to write the sugar amount both here and on the blog. Sorry! My mind sometimes doesn't work that well... :P
Anyway, I checked my notes and the sugar amount is 130 grams or 4.5 oz. I'll update the list of ingredients here and on the blog at once!
BTW, thank you Jeanine for noticing, because otherwise it would have probably gone unnoticed for a long time...