🔔

less than a minute ago

Marian Bull favorited

Gjkzf-2lgbfx7qeia0tfjdhf9zhi7k6m3g1zcflqp16i_yjflqpzzcnyqgvsazhwy59fk9c_tuykwi9whqojra=s265-c

Porcelain Enamelware Cups

Kbxii8nr_pdq9rtycocxmvj4vaggtbj_a2cidi63ddwnvcl9p2irw5ye3moumv3kvuoclmtptcu6sujzow1v=s265-c

Porcelain Enamelware Cups

Us0v_xjpqqsc3--0qtkgjhkkx4jv11wq1cb8-o2ofj0labodtpjdbmbulls6thvatwr43qdcm9sxqovgpi73=s265-c

Sankaku Japanese Bandana

Cutgalette2

Slab Galette with Swiss Chard and Gruyère

🔎

Looking for a reputable source to buy greek sausage - loukaniko in Twin cities area or midwest. thank you !

asked by Simetra over 3 years ago
Sausage2
fiveandspice

Emily is a trusted source on Scandinavian Cuisine.

Kowalski's might have it. Or there's a really great sausage place in the northeastish Minneapolis kitty corner to a lunds, but I can't remember what it's called!

Fiveandspice, are you thinking of Kramarczuk’s?

Check the Mediterranean markets in your area..if no luck you can find it online at amazon.com or parthenonfoods.net. Cost is between $6 and $8 for about 12 ounces.

Kramarczuks does not have it nor Kowalski's. I hesitate to order it online

Sausage2
fiveandspice

I think I was thinking of kramarczuks. Well if there's nothing in the cities, northern waters smokehaus in Duluth makes an awesome Greek sausage, though I don't know if it's exactly what you're looking for. They do mail order, and Eric the owner may even be open to making a special sausage blend to order.

what about bill's imported foods on lake st, mpls or call the greek orthodox church for suggestions...

Thanks all for the terrific suggestions !

just thought of another possibility: wisconsin is big on sausage making in butcher shops. as a matter of fact, i read a book from the library about a year ago that had found and was documenting bakeries, butchers, and cheese shops in wisconsin that were small family operated establishments-many handed down generationally. there were a lot of them-all over the state. anyway, look online for wisconsin butchers. maybe that would be a possibility.