🔎

• 4

• 1229

A question about a recipe: Yoghurt & Spinach Dip, 'Borani Esfanaaj', in the Persian Manner

I have a question about the recipe "Yoghurt & Spinach Dip, 'Borani Esfanaaj', in the Persian Manner" from shayma.
I would like to use frozen spinach...how would you modify the recipe to accompany this?

031610f_780
Buddhacat
SKK added almost 3 years ago

I would use 2 packages of frozen spinach and thaw and drain thorougly. I like spinach a lot and never worry about having too much.

Tad_and_amanda_in_the_kitchen

Agree with SKK -- aim for the same weight. If, once it's thawed, it's very wet, then press out any excess liquid before starting step 3. Here's another great recipe that calls for frozen spinach: http://nyti.ms/j3cw8X

AJinPG added almost 3 years ago

thank you for the ideas....one last question. I have Lavash bread...how to serve?
As is cut into small squares or crisped in oven? If so, for how long? and would I have to use any oil....Thanks again

Tad_and_amanda_in_the_kitchen

Crisping it would help so it can hold the dip. And I would crisp it as is -- oil would make it heavy. Hope it turns out well!