A question about a recipe: The New Englandah Burgah

I have a question about step 9 on the recipe "The New Englandah Burgah" from Chef Jason. It says:

"Enjoy. "Where might I be able to get blueberry beer and if not-substitute what ?love this recipe and cant wait to eat

asked by bigmike1 over 4 years ago

Well, he is drinking them alongside so I am guessing you can go with whatever your favorite beer is - if you are in Texas or Louisiana, see if you can find Abita Strawberry - it's awesome!!!!

Depends on where you live. In New England we have Wachusett, Boston Beer Works, Sea Dog. Ship yard. Just go to your local beer store and look around or ask. A lot of times they can get stuff shipped from New England.

but if you cant find any blueberry beer, just drink what you like. I personally think that the flavor that comes from a swig of blueberry beer goes very well after a bite of the burger.