🔎

• 3

• 1625

question about a recipe: Crispy Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies may i hand mix if i don't have a mixer?

I have a question about step 2 on the recipe "Crispy Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies" from merrill. It says:

"In the bowl of a standing mixer, cream the butter and two sugars until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes. Add the egg and vanilla and beat until combined, scraping down the sides of the bowl once. Add the flour and spices in three additions, beating until just combined and scraping down the sides of the bowl after each addition. Do not overbeat!"

4812454762_9c21356437_z
Tad_and_amanda_in_the_kitchen

Absolutely. Just be sure to use room temperature butter, which will make creaming the butter and sugar much easier.

kaji added almost 3 years ago

aloha amanda! mahalo for such a speedy answer! i will be trying amost of the 12 best cookie receipes...yum! thanks, again....kaji

Tad_and_amanda_in_the_kitchen

You're welcome!