🔎

Where to find Wondra flour in NYC?

Want to make the genius fish recipe and my usual store (Fairway) doesn't have it and it's too hot to be hunting the neighborhood for it.

Dsc_0122.nef-1
Panfusine added almost 3 years ago

You should be able to find it alongside the all purpose flour at the local whole foods or even food emporium.

400584_2795982053875_1473082837_n_(1)

Brette is the Managing Editor of Food52.

You can get it at pretty much any supermarket - I got some at my local D'agostinos.

Miglore

Kristen is the Senior Editor of Food52

Whole Foods near me didn't carry it -- Key Foods to the rescue! Check the baking aisle of whatever big, standard grocery store you're closest to.

Sunshine-small

While Peter no longer works for Food52 he still thinks up ways to make the website better.

Too funny. I saw your question and clicked in to say that I bought my little blue canister of magic at the Fairway at Red Hook.

Are you sure Fairway didn't have it? Did you ask and describe the container? As you've likely discovered, they tend to have similar products in different parts of the store. for example, honey is in 3 or even 4 completely different sections. Baking supplies are in 2 places (or 4 depending on how you count chocolate chips -- they're in 4 places. 5 if you count the organic section.)

Port2
nogaga added almost 3 years ago

Does anyone know if Wondra is sold outside the US?

MrsKeller added almost 3 years ago

I'm not sure about that Nogaga, but it is readily available on Amazon

http://www.amazon.com/gp...

Port2
nogaga added almost 3 years ago

Thank you, MrsKeller :)

Tad_and_amanda_in_the_kitchen

Apologies for the spam -- we're working to track it down.