🔔

less than a minute ago

Marian Bull favorited

Gjkzf-2lgbfx7qeia0tfjdhf9zhi7k6m3g1zcflqp16i_yjflqpzzcnyqgvsazhwy59fk9c_tuykwi9whqojra=s265-c

Porcelain Enamelware Cups

Kbxii8nr_pdq9rtycocxmvj4vaggtbj_a2cidi63ddwnvcl9p2irw5ye3moumv3kvuoclmtptcu6sujzow1v=s265-c

Porcelain Enamelware Cups

Us0v_xjpqqsc3--0qtkgjhkkx4jv11wq1cb8-o2ofj0labodtpjdbmbulls6thvatwr43qdcm9sxqovgpi73=s265-c

Sankaku Japanese Bandana

Cutgalette2

Slab Galette with Swiss Chard and Gruyère

🔎

A question about a recipe: Boozy Watermelon Rosemary Lemonade

071911_314

Can the mixture be made a day ahead? How well does it fare overnight in the fridge?

asked by JenLeePA about 3 years ago
Tad_and_amanda_in_the_kitchen

It's best fresh, but I drank some the next day and it was still delicious.

Scan0004

Somehow, half the recipe made a good bit, and circumstances were such that the pre-dinner became breakfast and the pitcher in the fridge, without the booze, held up perfectly for four, with 2 small servings the day after. I think the integration of the flavors actually improved with time. I doubt that it should be kept longer than that -- but I wouldn't expect there to be any left. It's lovely stuff!

Tad_and_amanda_in_the_kitchen

Apologies for the annoying spam -- we're working on fixing it.

Hi there, Sorry for the delayed response, we've kept it without the booze for up to 3 days in our fridge, though I'm not sure how it lasted that long!

Christine-28_small(1)

Are you using seedless water melon?

Hmm, so I am betting from the responses that the watermelon doesn't separate out as the drink sits? I'm thinking of doing a large batch for a party, and leaving it in a drink dispenser.

the watermelon will separate out as it sits, but a quick stir or shake (depending on your container) will easily fix that.