What happened to Grocery Zen....or do I need new bi-focals? A search feature on Hotline would be very helpful.

asked by galsmu almost 3 years ago

If you go to the Search field in the upper right corner of the screen, on the pull-down menu all the way at the right, one of the search options is Hotline.

Too obvious - thanks!

New_years_kitchen_hlc_only

It hasn't been working for me lately, however. I am consistently getting an error message, even when searching for the actual tag that I used in a question posted the other day. ;o)

The same thing just happened to me. I entered Tom Hirshfeld for the question I posted yesterday, and ended up on chocolate baguette again.

Now I'm having trouble making recipe search work, either in the upper right field, or in the search field on the left on the Recipes page.

Dsc00202
francesca gilberti

Francesca is the former Assistant Editor of food52 and believes you can make anything out of farro.

Hi Boulangere! We're looking into it as we speak -- our first priority. We'll let you know once we've ironed out the kinks. Hang in there! Thanks.