A question about a recipe: Scrambled Eggs with Chanterelles and Rosemary

38_thumb

I have a question about the recipe "Scrambled Eggs with Chanterelles and Rosemary" from Treble723. At what point is it recommended to add the chanterelles?

asked by gardenchickens over 2 years ago
3-bizcard

I looked at the recipe and there is no clear instruction on how or when to add the mushrooms, it also has no direction on whether or not to cook the mushrooms. I did not post this recipe but if I were making it I would saute the mushrooms in the butter after removing the garlic and when they are done add the eggs. It's possible that this is not how Treble723 intended for it to be done but that is how I would make this recipe. You could always send a message and see if he/she can provide any direction.

Hi gardenchickens!

Wow, hello glaring omission! I just fixed it in the recipe - sdebrango is right - add the mushrooms after removing the garlic and cook until just golden, or to your liking. Thanks!

From Our Friends
powered by ZergNet