🔔

less than a minute ago

Marian Bull favorited

Gjkzf-2lgbfx7qeia0tfjdhf9zhi7k6m3g1zcflqp16i_yjflqpzzcnyqgvsazhwy59fk9c_tuykwi9whqojra=s265-c

Porcelain Enamelware Cups

Kbxii8nr_pdq9rtycocxmvj4vaggtbj_a2cidi63ddwnvcl9p2irw5ye3moumv3kvuoclmtptcu6sujzow1v=s265-c

Porcelain Enamelware Cups

Us0v_xjpqqsc3--0qtkgjhkkx4jv11wq1cb8-o2ofj0labodtpjdbmbulls6thvatwr43qdcm9sxqovgpi73=s265-c

Sankaku Japanese Bandana

Cutgalette2

Slab Galette with Swiss Chard and Gruyère

🔎

Impromptu brunch this morning! Is there a quick apple dish I can make?

The best friends are coming over, and thus are forgiving of lack of polish. I'm making the Waffes of Insane Greatness and will have coffee and bacon. Also have a ton of mixed apples from the co-op, better for cooking than eating out of hand. Any suggestions of something fun but quick I might do with them? Thought of sautéing them, ho hum.

asked by JadeTree almost 3 years ago
Mrs._larkin_370

Mrs. Larkin is a trusted source on Baking.

this is super easy and takes about an hour from start to finish: http://www.food52.com/recipes...

Image

Thank you, mrslarkin! It is even now underway!

Bigpan

Core them from the bottom, stuff with granola and bake.

Scan0004

Baked, and you can even them in the microwave.
Another time, good luck with the cake.

Sliced, sauteed in butter with granulated and brown sugar to taste until soft. Maybe sprinkle in a dash of salt, some vanilla, and if you'd like, some bourbon, and a splash of cream. Serve them with your waffles or on the side with greek yogirt and granola, or just on their own.