If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This secondary tartlet inspiration is based on my prior recipe -" Taro , Carmelized Onion & Feta Tartlet " though this one leans Medditeranean featuring Fire Roasted Peppers instead . —micki barzilay
- 4 cups Fire Roasted Peppers
- 8 ounces Crumbled Feta
- 2 Maui, Vidalia, or Sweet Onion
- 1 pkg Puffed Pastry
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- 1 sprig Herb of your preference
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 3 cloves garlic
- Place olive oil into a saute pan & lightly sizzle together finely diced garlic, sweet onions, & fire roasted peppers. Once cooked turn off stove and add butter so it slowly melts into mixture adding in herb of your choice. Set aside and open the puff pastry and cut each piece into 4 squares, Pierce each piece with a fork ( no closer than 1 inch from edges). Add mixture on top of puff pasty and cook to golden puffy perfection at 350 degrees ( app 10-15 min) .Remove and sprinkly with salt and pepper and serve hot.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Late Winter Tart (Sweet or Savory)
You Can Have It All
Well, at least your zucchini bread—er, cake—can
Zucchini cake is everything you want.
The dreamiest foods around.
Burnt Toast: Episode 13
A can-do tool.