If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I have decided to offer a very simple version of herbed fresh ricotta while I work further on my savory crepe recipe. So here is a switch. —Sagegreen
- 1 baguette or stecca, sliced
- great olive oil
- 3/4 cup fresh ricotta
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh milled white peppercorns
- 1/2 teaspoon finely minced fresh rosemary leaves
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped flat leaf parsely
- 1/8 teaspoon Meyer lemon zest
- In a medium bowl whisk 3/4 cup of the ricotta; mix in evenly the seasonings and herbs.
- Brush olive oil on the baguette slices lightly and toast.
- Spread a small mound of ricotta on each toasted baguette slice. Serve with a glass of white wine.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Fresh Ricotta
What and where to eat on Maryland's eastern shore
Our guide to the Eastern Shore.
Transform the humble shoebox.
Alice Waters's favorite tools.
Summer, please don't go.
Get your shine on.