Author Notes: I have decided to offer a very simple version of herbed fresh ricotta while I work further on my savory crepe recipe. So here is a switch. - Sagegreen
- 1 baguette or stecca, sliced
- great olive oil
- 3/4 cups fresh ricotta
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh milled white peppercorns
- 1/2 teaspoon finely minced fresh rosemary leaves
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped flat leaf parsely
- 1/8 teaspoon Meyer lemon zest
- In a medium bowl whisk 3/4 cup of the ricotta; mix in evenly the seasonings and herbs.
- Brush olive oil on the baguette slices lightly and toast.
- Spread a small mound of ricotta on each toasted baguette slice. Serve with a glass of white wine.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Fresh Ricotta