If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Pineapple rum an excellent combination with rosted Pork —pauljoseph
- Pineapples 4 slices
- Butter 1 tsp
- Balsamic vinegar 1 tsp
- Pepper powder ¼ tsp
- Rum as required
- Peel and remove the eyes of the pineapple. Core and cut into 1-cm thick slices.
- Melt butter in a pan add brown sugar when it start melt pour viniger . then add the pineapple slices and cook for a while turning them occasionally.
- Add pepper powder and cook the pineapple in the sauce.
- Add rum and flambe it
- For serving put the pineapple slices in a plate and pour the sauce over.
- Serve with roast pork.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Dish You (Intentionally) Set on Fire
Cool Ice Cream Tips
They'll change the way you cook—er, churn
The coolest ice cream tips.
The zucchini spaghetti of Italy.
Savor the season.
Tennessee whiskey is the tops.
Orange you sweet.