If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Any mix of wild grains works here
Note - I tried to highlight red quinoa in my title but couldn't get it done.
Not clear how I submit this to the bulk bins secret project - Judith Rae
Serves 2 as a main course
- 1 cup cooked red quinoa
- 1/2 cup cooked wild rice
- 1/2 cup cooked wheat berries
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts
- 2 large cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons sun-dried (packed in oil) tomatoes, slivered
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh herbs, basil and/or oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Saute pine nuts, sun-dried tomatoes, and garlic until pine nuts become toasted.
- Add rice, stir well, and heat until hot.
- Season with salt, pepper, and herbs.
Freeze It Right There
A fruity, frozen spin on a classic.
A bananas frozen daiquiri.
Community Picks: Lettuce-Free Salad
All you need for Memorial Day.
Cast your vote!
Grind it real good.