If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Who knew this dish would be such a hit? Easy to make fairly quick fix.
Makes 3 cups
- 2 cups cannellini beans, cooked
- 1 portobello mushroom cap, small dice
- 1/4 cup sun dried tomatoes, small diced
- 1 medium garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme, leaves removed from stem and minced
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil or 1/4 cup veggie stock for sauteing
- salt, to taste
- Heat a saute pan over medium heat. When hot, add a sprinkle of salt. After 30 seconds, add oil or stock.
- Add mushrooms. Saute until they start to change color. Add sun dried tomatoes and garlic. When garlic is fragrant, add beans. Stir to coat. Add thyme and a pinch of salt.
- Serve hot.
Egyptian Street Food at Home
Spend quality time with The Cairo Kitchen.
The Cairo Kitchen
Boost your Bagel
Fire up the grill.
Dipped Walnut Tongs
Portable picnic snacks.