If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: When you grilled lobster, you can truly feel the delicate texture of lobster meat when you put a small piece into your mouth.
Next time I will try with the shell - pauljoseph
- 4 rock lobsters
- • 1 tsp Butter
- • ½ tsp red chili powder
- • 2 teaspoon brandy
- • salt to taste
- hold lobster belly down on a chopping board
- cut lobster into halves lengthwise using a sharp knife
- throw away the shell and vein of the lobster
- crack the claws of the lobster
- put lobster flesh side down on a medium hot grill
- sear for twenty seconds
- turn the lobster over
- add salt
- pour butter
- grill lobster for six minutes or until the flesh of the lobster become white and firm
- transfer lobster to a heatproof serving plate before flaming lobster
- heat brandy in a ladle
- pour brandy over lobster before grilling lobster
- set lobster alight following
- serve the flame lobster
Tags: Rock Lobster
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Chili Pepper Recipe
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Dish You (Intentionally) Set on Fire
Take Summer Food Inside
11 DIY projects to make when it's too hot to go outside.
Cool Eats for Hot Days
Anna Jones Loves Vegetables
Italian Breakfast Buns
The Daily Grind
Bold and brewtiful coffee.