If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I rarely meet an artichoke dip I don't like. And if I do, it is one of two things; there are too many other ingredients masking the artichoke flavor or it is served to a crowd of people, I am not sitting close enough to the dip and I have to reach over other people to dip another chip. These pot stickers are my answer to both of those problems.
This recipe can best be described as the chip and artichoke dip all wrapped up in one little bundle. Perfect for noshing, perfect for sharing and just plain delicious. - LittleKitchen
Makes 35- 40 pot stickers
- 40 round wonton wrappers
- 14 ounces can artichoke hearts
- 4 ounces cream cheese (half a brick), softened
- 2 cups shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- vegetable oil for frying
- Finely chop artichoke hearts. Leave very small chunks. Mix artichoke hearts, cream cheese, cheese, garlic and red pepper until well combined. Place one and a half teaspoons of artichoke mixture in the center of each wrapper. Form filling into an oval shape. The goal is to have as much filling while still being able to seal well. Lightly wet the outer edge of the wrapper and press and seal together, forming half moons. Sealing the wrappers well is the most important step to success. Place pot stickers on wax paper or parchment paper to keep from sticking to the counter.
- Heat a thin layer of vegetable oil in a nonstick pan over medium heat. When oil is warm (but not hot), place dumplings in pan, not touching. Pan fry each side for about 3 to 5 minutes until browned and slightly crispy, using tongs to flip over. Turn the heat up a little if pot stickers are not simmering. While you don't want them charred, you do want to let them fry long enough to be crispy. Remove from pan and allow to cool on a paper towel. Repeat until all dumplings have been cooked. Allow to cool for five minutes and serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Dumplings
Recipe of the Day
Strawberry, Rhubarb, and Lime Popsicles
Shop Spring Cleaning
Too Many Cooks: Who Has Changed the Way You Cook?
Let's talk game changers and influencers.
An out of the blue use for a mason jar.
Simple, Springy Leek Soup