If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Try beef roast and mushrooms with a twist! Cook your favorite cut of beef i n the pot and serve it with these spicy grilled mushrooms. - pauljoseph
- 1/4 cup Cider Vinegar
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1tsp honey
- 1 tsp Chili powder
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1 teaspoon black pepper powder
- 3 cloves garlic -- minced
- 1 pound fresh button mushrooms washed
- Mix vinegar, honey,soy sauce, pepper powder , oil, chili powder and garlic bowl as. Pour over mushrooms. Let stand 30 minutes to marinate. Drain, reserving dressing mixture.
- Place mushrooms on greased grill over medium
- Grill mushrooms 1-2 minutes on each side or until tender and slightly crisp, turning and brushing frequently with reserved dressing mixture.
- Served with Pot roast beef
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Mushrooms
12 Make-Ahead Egg Dishes for Easter Brunch
Hop to it!
Winner of Your Best Recipe with Honey
A sweet Q&A with Alexandra Higgins.
Style with a breeze.
Watch Amanda and Merrill Make Macaroni and Cheese Without a Recipe
Gouda riddance to powdered cheese.
Wooden Bird's House
For your feathered friends.