If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a very light, simple side dish or to serve under a meat/fish entree. My 2 year old loves it too. - jwolfsthal
- 1 cup Quinoa
- 2 cups water
- 1 Zucchini
- 1 cup Kale, Russia, Red or Baby
- .25 cups Grated Parmesean Cheese
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper
- .5 cups diced tomato
- Rince and drain the quinoa and add to pot with 2 cups of water. bring to boil, turn down fire to lowest setting and cover. Cook for 20 minuites or until germ splits from grain.
- wash and dice the Zucchini into a fine cube.
- Wash and dry the kale, and cut into chiffonade (ribbons).
- Add 1 TBSP of olive oil to a skillet and saute Zucchini for 3-5 minutes on medium high heat. Add kale and cook until just wilted.
- Add vegetables and diced tomato to cooked Quinoa while still warm and cover for 5 minutes.
- add in cheese, oil and salt and pepper to taste. Serve warm or at room temperature
Recipe of the Day
Grilled Brie Sandwiches With Honey, Pistachio, and Kale Pesto
Shop Spring Cleaning
Dumplings, No Recipe Required
Dumplings for one, dumplings for all.
Eclectic Truffle Chocolate Bars
Gluten-Free Strawberry Tart