Author Notes: I hosted an 'Italian Delights' party which included included an Italian wine importer (and tasting) and Neapolitan styled pies made by Pizzeria Moto (a mobile wood fired catering company). I created some dessert pizzas using the crust from the catering company and this Nutella Pizza was a HUGE hit. Enjoy! - Foodie-isms
Makes one dessert pie
- 3/4 cups Nutella
- 1/4 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup white chocolate chips
- large coconut flakes
- hazelnuts, toasted and chopped
- pizza crust
- Spread Nutella over fresh baked pizza crust.
- Melt the milk and white chocolate chips separately, drizzle on-top of the Nutella.
- Sprinkle with toasted hazelnuts and coconut slices.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Street Food