If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I hosted an 'Italian Delights' party which included included an Italian wine importer (and tasting) and Neapolitan styled pies made by Pizzeria Moto (a mobile wood fired catering company). I created some dessert pizzas using the crust from the catering company and this Nutella Pizza was a HUGE hit. Enjoy! —Foodie-isms
Makes one dessert pie
- 3/4 cup Nutella
- 1/4 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup white chocolate chips
- large coconut flakes
- hazelnuts, toasted and chopped
- pizza crust
- Spread Nutella over fresh baked pizza crust.
- Melt the milk and white chocolate chips separately, drizzle on-top of the Nutella.
- Sprinkle with toasted hazelnuts and coconut slices.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Street Food
Get Baking This Labor Day
These recipes are worth a little kitchen labor
Get baking this Labor Day.
Make these recipes before it's too late.
Meet 2015's best sellers.
Our staff's best storage tips.
Storage made crystal clear.