If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe is adapted from Cooking Light.
I love turning to Asian flavors when I need to mix things up a bit. I also love it because to make a great sauce we usually have everything already in the pantry. This recipe marks the first time I pressed tofu to let it try out some, marinated it and baked it. I think to get that crispy crust I might throw it in a hot saute pan after it's baked just to let the edges crisp up a bit. —goodspoon
- 8 ounces Firm Tofu
- 3 tablespoons Vegetable Oil
- 2 tablespoons Sesame Oil
- 1 teaspoon Sesame Oil
- 2 tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 1.5 teaspoons Sriracha
- 1 packet Udon Noodles
- 1 bunch Broccolini
- 3 tablespoons Rice Wine Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon peeled, chopped ginger
- 1 bunch radishes, sliced
- 1 handful cashews
- Cut tofu into slices and place on paper towels then cover with more paper towels and let stand for 30 minutes. Press down occasionally. Once it's drained remove the paper towels then cut into cubes..
- Preheat oven to 350. Combine 2 tablespoons vegetable oil with soy sauce and 1 teaspoon Sriracha. Whisk together then add in tofu cubes. Let stand for 15 minutes then remove tofu, reserving the marinade. Place tofu on foil lined baking sheet coated with cooking spray and cook for 10 minutes, or until lightly golden.
- Cook noodles according to the package directions, drain and rinse with cold water.
- Blanche the broccolini in salted boiling water for 3 minutes. Remove and add to ice water then chop the broccolini.
- Add remaining oil, 1/2 teaspoon Sriracha, rice wine vinegar and ginger to marinade. Stir well then add in baked tofu, noodles, broccolini, and radishes. Toss well then top with cashews and serve.
A Grain of Truth
When to switch up salts
The truth about salt swaps.
Our recent favorite recipes.
It's time to travel.
Meet the cake stand extraordinaries
Put cake on a pedestal.