If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A refreshing summer salad with a wide range of flavors, from the raw bitterness of endive to the succulent sweetness of raspberries.
We used this recipe in our book "Cooking with the Bible: Recipes for Biblical Meals." —Anthony Chiffolo
- 1 packet fresh spinach
- 2 endive, leaves only
- 1 head of Boston lettuce
- 1 head of red cabbage, shredded
- 1 bunch arugula
- 1 bunch radicchio
- 1 handful watercress, chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh basil
- 1/4 cup fresh oregano
- 4 eggs, hard-boiled
- 1 pint raspberries
- 2 cups vinaigrette
- Wash all the greens and toss into a large salad bowl. Crumble the hard-boiled eggs over the salad, and garnish with raspberries.
- Prepare vinaigrette with walnut oil, vinegar, pepper, salt, mustard, and crushed raspberries. Stir well. Pour over salad just before serving.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Raspberries
A Matter of Taste
How to feed children who are polar opposites
A matter of taste.
A case for cooked fruit.
It's time to travel.
Recipe of the Day
Off to market.