If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I had this for the first time at a mexican restaurant in my home town, so strange the soy sauce and mayo but SO good!
- Lauren Coleman
- 6 Hungarian White Peppers
- 1/2 pound sweet maine baby shrimp
- 1 tablespoon mayo
- 1 dash soy sauce per pepper
- 1 lemon sliced long ways
- Cut a triangle of skin out of each pepper and remove ribs and seeds then broil the peppers or char them on a gas burner until the skin blisters, once blistered remove to a paper bag to cool (5-10 minutes).
- boil baby shrimp for 30 seconds and immediatly strain and cool.
- Once cooled peel skin off peppers.
- Mix mayo and shrimp, then stuff mixture into each pepper, add a dash of soy sauce (or serve on the side) and a lemon wedge for each pepper and enjoy. This dish is best served immediatly.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Chili Pepper Recipe
Take Summer Food Inside
11 DIY projects to make when it's too hot to go outside.
Cool Eats for Hot Days
A Carry-On Cocktail Kit
Anna Jones Loves Vegetables
The Daily Grind
Italian Breakfast Buns