Author Notes: I had this for the first time at a mexican restaurant in my home town, so strange the soy sauce and mayo but SO good!
- Lauren Coleman
- 6 Hungarian White Peppers
- 1/2 pound sweet maine baby shrimp
- 1 tablespoon mayo
- 1 dash soy sauce per pepper
- 1 lemon sliced long ways
- Cut a triangle of skin out of each pepper and remove ribs and seeds then broil the peppers or char them on a gas burner until the skin blisters, once blistered remove to a paper bag to cool (5-10 minutes).
- boil baby shrimp for 30 seconds and immediatly strain and cool.
- Once cooled peel skin off peppers.
- Mix mayo and shrimp, then stuff mixture into each pepper, add a dash of soy sauce (or serve on the side) and a lemon wedge for each pepper and enjoy. This dish is best served immediatly.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Chili Pepper Recipe