If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a variation on an appetizer that my French host mother served to my family when they came to visit me in Paris. It can be served hot or cold, as an hors d'oeuvre or a side dish. She made it with carrots sliced into coins, but I find that using corn makes it extra summery. —sugarbiscuitbakers
- 3 cups corn kernels
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- scant 1/3 cups your favorite curry powder
- big pinch salt
- 1/4 cup julienned fresh basil
- Heat the oil in a medium skillet
- Add the brown sugar, curry powder and salt-stir to mostly dissolve the sugar
- Add the corn. Toss until all kernels are coated and are lightly caramelized
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Corn off the Cob
Toppings That Are out of the Park
How to make one haute dog
Out of the park toppings.
Life's a beach.
It's time to travel.
Food blog links we love.
Put cake on a pedestal.