If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: My mother was having a luncheon for her friends and was looking for cool and refreshing salads to serve during this incredibly hot weather. My daughter suggested this salad & it was a big hit.....everyone loved it and asked for the recipe, too! - Joy Betesh
- 4 ears of corn lightly cooked and cut off the cob
- 1 1/2 cups Edamame cooked and shelled
- 1 bulb of fennel thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Mix the corn, edamame, and fennel in a large bowl. Whisk the lemon juice, olive oil and salt together and pour over vegetables. Toss, adjust seasonings and serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Corn off the Cob
Tags: cool and refreshing
12 Make-Ahead Egg Dishes for Easter Brunch
Hop to it!
Winner of Your Best Recipe with Honey
A sweet Q&A with Alexandra Higgins.
Style with a breeze.
Watch Amanda and Merrill Make Macaroni and Cheese Without a Recipe
Gouda riddance to powdered cheese.
Cauliflower Gratin With Mornay Sauce