If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: My mother was having a luncheon for her friends and was looking for cool and refreshing salads to serve during this incredibly hot weather. My daughter suggested this salad & it was a big hit.....everyone loved it and asked for the recipe, too! —Joy Betesh
- 4 ears of corn lightly cooked and cut off the cob
- 1 1/2 cups Edamame cooked and shelled
- 1 bulb of fennel thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Mix the corn, edamame, and fennel in a large bowl. Whisk the lemon juice, olive oil and salt together and pour over vegetables. Toss, adjust seasonings and serve.
Tags: cool and refreshing
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Corn off the Cob
Toppings That Are out of the Park
How to make one haute dog
Out of the park toppings.
Life's a beach.
It's time to travel.
Food blog links we love.
Put cake on a pedestal.