If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I felt an obligation to buy corn because it's Summer. I'm not a huge corn fan, but after making this, I changed my mind. —Katey501
Makes 4 cups
- 2 cobs of corn, grilled
- 1 large red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup sweet onion, minced
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded, minced
- Snappy Buttermilk Dressing
Snappy Buttermilk Dressing
- 1 1/3 cups buttermilk
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Spread a thin layer of butter on corn, grill until ready.
- Chop bell pepper, onion, and jalapeno.
- Make buttermilk dressing. Mix well to combine. Let chill for at least 30 minutes before use.
- When corn is finished, cut kernels from cob.
- Combine corn, pepper, jalapeno and onions to bowl. Add buttermilk dressing by tablespoons to suit your taste. Mix well.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Corn off the Cob
Toppings That Are out of the Park
How to make one haute dog
Out of the park toppings.
Life's a beach.
It's time to travel.
Food blog links we love.
Put cake on a pedestal.