Author Notes: I felt an obligation to buy corn because it's Summer. I'm not a huge corn fan, but after making this, I changed my mind. - Katey501
Makes 4 cups
- 2 cobs of corn, grilled
- 1 large red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup sweet onion, minced
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded, minced
- Snappy Buttermilk Dressing
Snappy Buttermilk Dressing
- 1 1/3 cup buttermilk
- 2/3 cups mayonnaise
- 2/3 cups sour cream
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Spread a thin layer of butter on corn, grill until ready.
- Chop bell pepper, onion, and jalapeno.
- Make buttermilk dressing. Mix well to combine. Let chill for at least 30 minutes before use.
- When corn is finished, cut kernels from cob.
- Combine corn, pepper, jalapeno and onions to bowl. Add buttermilk dressing by tablespoons to suit your taste. Mix well.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Corn off the Cob