If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: It's full of fresh cherry tomato's , funnel, and hearts of palm. slice everything before hand put in refrigerator , and server cold. It s color full and great tasting and I have been serving it all summer long in Sun Valley Idaho. —Mike Trost
- 1 lb Cherry Tomato's
- 1 Funnel Bulb
- 1 Hearts of Palm ( 1 can)
- 6 ounces Mixed green salad
- 1/2 cup Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes
- Slice cherry tomato's in half , slice funnel, and cut Hearts of Palm in 1/2 inch piece's, put in a bowl and set a side ,then , mix red wine vinegar, olive oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper ,and red pepper flakes to gather. Mix together. Pour mixture over the Tomato's, funnel, and hearts of palm, Take one had full of salad mix in a bowl , then put another hand full of the tomato's ,funnel and hearts of palm on top of salad and server.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for A&M Smackdown / Your Best Peach Pie or Tart
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Cherry Tomatoes
Orange You Glad?
A better, more carrot-y carrot cake
A more carrot-y carrot cake.
Bring some flare to your cookout.
Life's better with snacks.
A better basket.