Author Notes: This is a quick and easy party app that can be prepped early in the day and finalized in minutes to get the party started! The cherry on top is a tomato! This was created to use our lovely tomatoes in a crunchy slider app. Perfect! - dmr301
Makes 48 sliders
- 2 cups cooked chicken, shredded
- 2/3 cups sour cream
- 1 stalk celery, fine minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 pieces scallions, finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup cup Parmesan, grated
- 1 packet scoop style tortilla chips (48-50 chips)
- 1 pint 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved as garnish
- Place the shredded chicken in a medium size bowl. To this add in the sour cream and the celery. Season with salt and pepper to taste Then mix in the garlic and the Parmesan cheese..
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and chill for at least 30 minutes or overnite.
- When ready to serve place the scoop chips on a serving platter. Fill the each scoops with a mounded teaspoon of chicken salad. Garnish with a cherry tomato. Yield: 48 sliders
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Cherry Tomatoes