If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a great salmon dinner with lots of Asian flavors..grill or broil the salmon.
And to see a much nicer picture of this please follow this link:
http://rockville.wholefoodsmarketcooking.com/recipes/11798_asian_inspired_salmon - inpatskitchen
- 1 1/2 pounds skinless salmon fillets cut into 4 equal pieces
- 1 13 to 14 ounce jar orange marmalade
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 2 crushed garlic cloves
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- Hot cooked white rice
- 3/4 cup sliced green onions
- Combine the marmalade, vinegar,soy sauce, garlic, red pepper, ginger, salt, sugar and sesame oil in a small sauce pan and simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Let the marinade cool and then pour about half of it over the salmon fillets and marinate them for about 1 hour in the fridge.
- Broil or grill the marinated fillets for about ten minutes or until flaky.
- Reheat the remaining marinade and serve the salmon over the hot cooked rice drizzled with the warm marinade and topped with green onion slices.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Vinegar
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Citrus Recipe
How to Take a Food52-Style Photo
Those Instagrams aren't going to like themselves.
Wooden Bird's House
For your feathered friends
Nancy Silverton's Bran Muffins
Wholesome, jammy, Genius.
Genius, explained at last.
Style with a breeze.