If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is an extremely simple recipe but seems to be our favorite as we make it again and again despite trying others. The key is good cranberries, from a good source, which are plentiful here in Massachusetts. We buy many pounds in season then freeze them for use throughout the year. - Jake
- 1 pound cranberries
- 1 cup fresh squeezed Orange Juice
- 1 cup real maple syrup
- 1 cup sugar
- zest of one orange
- 1/2 cup Brandy
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon clove
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- Wash and de-stem cranberries
- Add cranberries and rest of ingredients to a medium saucepan
- Bring ingredients to a boil over medium-high heat
- Turn down to a simmer and continue to simmer until all berries have popped and the mixture has reduced to your desired consistency (20-30 minutes)
- Remove from heat and let cool to room temperature before serving
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Cranberry Sauce
A Genius Dinner Party: Part 2
Of course, it involves no-knead pizza dough.
A genius dinner party: part 2
A list of things we like.
All you need for Memorial Day.
Home & design links we love.
Mortar and pestle perfection.