If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Using up a grapefruit and some left over lemon juice, I tripped over this tasty cocktail. Perhaps better suited for warmer months, it was a lovely acoutrement to my cooking adventures last night. —JRDsquared
- 3/4 cup fresh squeezed grapefruit juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon Juice
- 4 ounces gin (my favorite is Hendricks)
- 1 ounce sweet vermouth
- Combine grapefruit and lemon juices together.
- Fill a shaker with ice and pour juice, gin, and sweet vermouth.
- Shake, shake, shake.
- Pour up or over rocks (it is a strong cocktail, so I'd suggest over rocks unless you're up for kick in the pants).
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
More Great Recipes: Boozy Drinks