Author Notes: All the flavors of buffalo wings, celery and blue cheese dip without the chicken! A beautiful braided bread with a blue and cream cheese filling. - how2iceacake
- 1 cup frozen pizza dough
- 4 ounces reduced fat cream cheese
- 1/4 cup blue cheese
- 1/3 cup diced celery
- 2 tablespoons nonfat plan greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce, such as Frank's Red Hot
- Preheat oven to 375.
- In a medium bowl combine cream cheese and yogurt until a thick paste forms. Fold in celery, blue cheese and hot sauce and mix until combined. Taste and add more ingredients if you like.
- On a floured surface, dust the top of the pizza dough with flour and roll out as thin as you can without the dough sticking. Roll into the shape of a rectangle. Using a knife mark (don't cut!) the dough so its divided into 3 lengthwise.
- Place the filling in the center section, keeping about 1/2 an inch free on all sides including the top and bottom.
- Using a pizza cutter, slice the side sections into ribbons going crosswise, making sure to cut an equal number of ribbons on each side.
- Starting on one side fold over a ribbon of dough so it meets the other side. Take the ribbon on the other side and bring it across. Repeat this process until the bread is braided
- Transfer the bread to an oiled baking sheet. Spray the bread with cooking spray. Bake for approximately 25 minutes or until top has slightly browned. Allow to cool for 10-15 minutes before cutting.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Celery Recipe