If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: All the flavors of buffalo wings, celery and blue cheese dip without the chicken! A beautiful braided bread with a blue and cream cheese filling. —how2iceacake
- 1 cup frozen pizza dough
- 4 ounces reduced fat cream cheese
- 1/4 cup blue cheese
- 1/3 cup diced celery
- 2 tablespoons nonfat plan greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce, such as Frank's Red Hot
- Preheat oven to 375.
- In a medium bowl combine cream cheese and yogurt until a thick paste forms. Fold in celery, blue cheese and hot sauce and mix until combined. Taste and add more ingredients if you like.
- On a floured surface, dust the top of the pizza dough with flour and roll out as thin as you can without the dough sticking. Roll into the shape of a rectangle. Using a knife mark (don't cut!) the dough so its divided into 3 lengthwise.
- Place the filling in the center section, keeping about 1/2 an inch free on all sides including the top and bottom.
- Using a pizza cutter, slice the side sections into ribbons going crosswise, making sure to cut an equal number of ribbons on each side.
- Starting on one side fold over a ribbon of dough so it meets the other side. Take the ribbon on the other side and bring it across. Repeat this process until the bread is braided
- Transfer the bread to an oiled baking sheet. Spray the bread with cooking spray. Bake for approximately 25 minutes or until top has slightly browned. Allow to cool for 10-15 minutes before cutting.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Celery Recipe
Quick! Make these summery recipes while there's still time
Make these recipes before it's too late.
Let's iron things out.
Meet 2015's best sellers.
The best shots from the Food52 Baking Cookbook.
Storage made crystal clear.