If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This can be made with ham, spinach or other fillings. Serve with a salad or other greens. —Vouvray
- 1 frozen pie crust
- 1/2 pound boiled ham, cut into small pieces
- 1 package frozen spinach, defrosted and drained of liquid
- 1/4 pound Swiss cheese, grated
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Add ham OR spinach and grated cheese to uncooked crust.
- Combine eggs, flour, milk, cream, salt and pepper.
- Pour mixture over the ham OR spinach and cheese.
- Drizzle melted butter over the egg mixture.
- Bake in a 400F oven for 30+ minutes.
These Figs are Feeling a Little Tart
Learn to love fruit with chocolate
Learning to love fruit with chocolate.
The best donuts—ever.
We've got the summer blues.
How we do a Genius dinner party for 30.
A better basket.