Author Notes: This can be made with ham, spinach or other fillings. Serve with a salad or other greens. - Vouvray
- 1 frozen pie crust
- 1/2 pound boiled ham, cut into small pieces
- 1 package frozen spinach, defrosted and drained of liquid
- 1/4 pound Swiss cheese, grated
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Add ham OR spinach and grated cheese to uncooked crust.
- Combine eggs, flour, milk, cream, salt and pepper.
- Pour mixture over the ham OR spinach and cheese.
- Drizzle melted butter over the egg mixture.
- Bake in a 400F oven for 30+ minutes.