If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: One of the first recipes I made with mangoes this season± - Kitchen Butterfly
- 2 large mangoes, ripe but firm (about 1 & 1/2 cups)
- 1 small honeydew melon (about 1 cup)
- 2 tablespoons shredded mint, plus extra small mint leaves to garnish
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Pinch of Salt
- Peel the mango and slice off the cheeks. Then score in a grid, with a final slice to create mango chunk. Dice the honeydew melon and combine both, with a pinch of salt and mint leaves.
- Finish with crushed pink peppercorns and some black pepper
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Mangoes
It's Time to Rhyme
The staff at Food52 give us their best haikus.
Do you haiku?
It's Snack Time
Whiskey Peach Smash
Bake yourself breakfast.
Calling all recipe testers!