If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This pancake recipe developed after a large amount of carrots were left unused in the crisper drawer. Didn't want them to go to waste!! —Sarathehipe
Serves about 12-14 pancakes
- 2 cups milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 2 cups shredded carrots
- 2 cups flour
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Pour milk into bowl, add eggs and melted butter. Whisk together lightly until combined.
- Add shredded carrots, flour, baking powder, salt, sugars and pumpkin pie spice and stir to combine (about 1 minute).
- Lightly coat pan with non stick cooking spray and place over medium heat.
- Make pancakes whatever size you prefer and cook until golden brown on both sides.
- Serve with real maple syrup and top with whipped cream cheese instead of butter!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Pancakes