If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A classic gets reinvented and reinvigorated with a few tasty, healthy twists. Traditional strawberry spinach salads are just that - leafy spinach, fresh berries, balsamic and little else. Arguably, a simple classic should be left well enough alone. But since I was blown away by a Spinach Feta Blood Orange Salad (by Joy the Baker) I set out to create my own spin. This salad is just different enough to be exciting, but still a comforting, nourishing new favorite. - Lindsay Wallace
Makes 1 salad - easily multiplied
- 1 1/2 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1/4 ripe avocado, diced
- 3 strawberries, sliced
- 1/4 cup walnuts, toasted and cooled
- 1/4 cup goat cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinaigrette of your choice
- It's salad, folks: combine all the ingredients, dress it lightly with the vinaigrette and go to town!
Recipe of the Day
Strawberry, Rhubarb, and Lime Popsicles
Shop Spring Cleaning
Too Many Cooks: Who Has Changed the Way You Cook?
Let's talk game changers and influencers.
Simple, Springy Leek Soup
The Best Cinnamon Rolls