If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A cross between Avocado toast and Elote. And a great way to use left overs from other recipes.
Find the original recipe on my blog site, RootPursuits.com —RootPursuits
- 1 Avocado, sliced
- French bread, 2 thick slices toasted
- 11/2-2 tablespoons Mayo
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Red onion, small dice
- 2 tablespoons Corn
- 4 Cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 2 pinches sea salt
- splashes olive oil
- siracha, optional
- Spread mayo on toasted bread.
- Top with avocado, corn, onion and tomatoes.
- Top each slice with a pinch or two of sea salt and a drizzle of olive oil to each piece. Add hot sauce or Siracha as desired.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Avocados
Move Over, Boozy Pops
We Prefer Our Pops All-In
We shall call them pop-tails.
We are in love—with this toast.