Author Notes: A cross between Avocado toast and Elote. And a great way to use left overs from other recipes.
Find the original recipe on my blog site, RootPursuits.com - RootPursuits
- 1 Avocado, sliced
- French bread, 2 thick slices toasted
- 11/2-2 tablespoons Mayo
- 1 1/2 tablespoon Red onion, small dice
- 2 tablespoons Corn
- 4 Cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 2 pinches sea salt
- splashes olive oil
- siracha, optional
- Spread mayo on toasted bread.
- Top with avocado, corn, onion and tomatoes.
- Top each slice with a pinch or two of sea salt and a drizzle of olive oil to each piece. Add hot sauce or Siracha as desired.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Avocados