Author Notes: No great story here - just a fortunate experiment
via http://chezsasha.com/2012/02/17/the-best-chicken-salad-ever/ - Alexandra Shytsman
- 1 large boiled chicken breast
- 1/2 cup finely chopped apple (like Gala or Pink Lady)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon finely diced white onion
- 3/4 teaspoons yellow curry powder
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro, for garnish
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- In a small bowl, toss apples in lemon juice.
- In a larger bowl, combine chicken, onion, curry, mayo and apples. Stir to combine and season with salt and pepper.
- Serve with toast, in a sandwich/wrap, or refrigerate in airtight container for up to three days.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Mayonnaise-Based Salad