Author Notes: After coming back from Maui, any dish that brings us back to Island living is a must try. Especially when it is this simple. - Domestic Curator
- 1/4 cup ponzu soy
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons agave nectar
- 2 teaspoons sambal oelek
- 2 sprigs finely chopped green onions
- A few dashes nori goma furikake
- 1 pound yellow fin tuna - sushi grade cut into 1/3 inch cubes
- 1 ripe avocado cut into 1/3 inch cubes
- Mix ponzu soy, sesame oil, agave nectar, and sambal oelek together for dressing.
- Add dressing to tuna with green onions and nori goma furikake.
- Before serving the dish, fold in ripe avocados (so that the pieces keep their shape).
- Sprinkle more green onions and nori goma furikake on top as garnish.