If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: After coming back from Maui, any dish that brings us back to Island living is a must try. Especially when it is this simple. —Catherine Chan
- 1/4 cup ponzu soy
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons agave nectar
- 2 teaspoons sambal oelek
- 2 sprigs finely chopped green onions
- A few dashes nori goma furikake
- 1 pound yellow fin tuna - sushi grade cut into 1/3 inch cubes
- 1 ripe avocado cut into 1/3 inch cubes
- Mix ponzu soy, sesame oil, agave nectar, and sambal oelek together for dressing.
- Add dressing to tuna with green onions and nori goma furikake.
- Before serving the dish, fold in ripe avocados (so that the pieces keep their shape).
- Sprinkle more green onions and nori goma furikake on top as garnish.
Anything but Watered down
Pair tomato water with pasta
Tomato water: the sauce of summer.
Butter pecan ice cream for impatient cooks.
It's time to travel.
Tomato skins, meet salt.
Put cake on a pedestal.