If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: this is an awesome quick and delicious way to do Oysters great for an appetizer or entree or just a snack will hanging around the grill - Mark winslade
- 2 dozen Fresh Oysters, Select, scrubbed and cleaned and open on the half shell
- 1/4 pound Butter
- 1/2 cup finely chopped Scallions
- 3-4 Garlic Cloves, crushed
- 1 Bottle of Srirachi Chile Sauce
- 2 Fresh Limes cut into wedges
- 1 bunch fresh Parsley chooped,
- prepare Bbq Grill and get scorching hot …..you can also cook this under the broiler 1. combine Butter, Garlic, and Parsley in a microwaveable container and blast til melted then give it a good stir to mix. about 45 seconds to a minute.... 2. Next place Oysters on the grill and sprinkle the scallions on and spoon the Butter mixture over Oysters and add several drops of Srirachi ,cover and let cook til bubbly and done 6-10 minutes at the most … 3. Carefully remove from grill the shells with the broiled Ovsters they will be scorching Hot !!! do not plates of foam or paper plates... top with additional Srirachi and Lime to taste . 4. Serve with toasty french bread to soak up the yummy juices...
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Shellfish
Our latest fixations.
The recipes we've tested and loved.
It's Snack Time
Whiskey Peach Smash
What's in, what's out.
Wedding registry must haves.