If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A go-to weekday dinner, and perfect for the Mexican food lover who's a bit more health-conscious —Molly Hippolitus
- 2 cups Quinoa
- 4 cups Vegetable Broth
- 2 cups Black Beans
- 1 bunch Chopped Tuscan Kale
- 1 handful Cilantro, chopped
- .5 cups Lime Juice
- 1 Avocado, cubed
- 1 splash Sriracha
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- 1 handful Corn Tortilla Chips
- Cook quinoa using vegetable broth, per package instructions.
- Roughly chop Tuscan (also known as lacinato) kale, removing stems. Saute over medium-high heat in olive oil until they've wilted and turned bright green. About 5-7 minutes.
- Use cooked black beans, or 1 can of organic black beans - drain the majority of the liquid, but do not rinse.
- Combined black beans and quinoa, add cilantro, lime juice, salt and pepper.
- Serve mixture in deep bowls, topping with cubed avocado and a few blue corn tortilla chips. Add an extra spritz of lime to tortilla chips and avocado. Lightly drizzle with sriracha. Salt and pepper to taste.
These Figs are Feeling a Little Tart
Learn to love fruit with chocolate
Learning to love fruit with chocolate.
The best donuts—ever.
We've got the summer blues.
How we do a Genius dinner party for 30.
A better basket.