If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a wonderful way to combine the smokiness of grilled eggplant, the brightness of mint, and the salty richness of feta, accented with the buttery, toasted crunch of pine nuts. - Anna Hezel
- 2 medium eggplants
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/3 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1/3 cup toasted pine nuts
- 1/2 cup feta cheese, cut into small cubes
- 1/4 cup finely chopped scallions
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh mint leaves
- Slice eggplant into 1/2 inch-thick rounds. Brush with olive oil, and sprinkle with Kosher salt. Grill eggplant for 3-4 minutes per side, until tender all the way through.
- Cut rounds into semi-circles, and layer in a serving dish with remaining ingredients.