If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: http://youtu.be/sSX8bmgrWEc Vegan options: add in chickpeas or white beans instead of chicken for a vegan protein option. - HeatherPierceG
Super Easy and Fast Broiled Chicken Ingredients:
- 1 1/2 pound boneless, skinless, white-meat organic chicken (breasts, cutlets, or tenders)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3-4 cloves garlic
- 3-4 lemon slices
- Sea salt and pepper
Salad and Honey Dijon Vinaigrette Ingredients:
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1/2 cup sliced roasted red peppers
- 1/2 cup sliced marinated artichokes
- 1/4 cup pitted Kalamata olives
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- Dressing Ingredients
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon raw honey
- Preheat broiler.
- Put chicken in the baking sheet (or in a large plastic baggie) and toss with olive oil, garlic, lemon, and some salt and pepper. If you like, cover and set aside for an hour or so to develop flavor (optional). 3. Broil the chicken very quickly, turning once, cooking no more than 3-5 minutes on each side. To check for doneness, use a thin blade knife and cut through the center — should be white or slightly pink. Serve immediately or let cool and refrigerate for later.
- When ready to make salad, slice chicken into thin strips against the grain.
- Whisk all vinaigrette ingredients together to make the dressing.
- Toss spinach, roasted red peppers, artichokes, olives, tomatoes, chicken, and the dressing together and serve!